Governance, Risk & Compliance
Our GRCS practice helps clients strengthen ‘governance’, manage ‘risks’, and ensure ‘compliance’ to navigate today’s complex business environment. We help our clients in enhancing and streamlining their operations through financial and operational internal auditing, effective risk assessment, building model business processes, creating ERM framework, testing internal controls, etc.
- Enterprise Risk Management – The offering helps clients to not only assess and manage risks but also set up processes that make risk management a sustainable activity
- Corporate Governance – We assist directors and management to identify the applicable regulations to better understand the regulatory environment. Our approach combines an analysis of the regulatory framework together with an assessment of the systems and processes which can help to ensure compliance and sound corporate governance
- Internal Audit and Financial Controls – The solution helps clients set up their IA functions and undertake risk based internal audits through outsourced and co-sourced arrangements
- Model Business Processes – The solution aims at enhancing efficiency and address issues by creating ‘right fit’ operational processes and structures for existing and future business scenarios
- Regulatory Compliance – We perform diagnostic reviews to benchmark our clients’ compliance framework practices with KPMG in India’s framework and global leading practices with an aim to identify key deficiencies and develop an implementation roadmap to strengthen their compliance frameworks
- Contract Lifecycle Management – Our automated contract lifecycle management tool which helps facilitate contract execution, digitisation and compliance all at one place using new age technologies.